Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A New Start

It's been quite a while since my last post.  I got down to 260 lbs and then let myself take a little bit of a break.  I don't recommend that.  I lost my momentum and got behind.  The one redeeming part of this is that I didn't put any of the weight back on.  I have been between 256 and 265 every time I have weighed myself for the last few months.  Today I weighted myself and was right at 260.  The sad thing is that if I had stuck with it, I would have reached 220 by now.  But now it's time to start again and pick up where I left off.

Here is my next challenge.  Next week I will be traveling for work.  This means that my schedule will be all over the place and that I'll be able to each as much as I want.  That's usually a bad combination.  My plan is to track everything.  I've learned that tracking is the only way I can consistently lose weight.  Just trying to eat less or better doesn't do the trick.  Not if I want real numbers.

So here I go.  I have to start all my exercises over again since I'm not as strong as I was a few months ago when I was following a routine.  My plan for the rest of this week is to get back into tracking all my meals.  Next week, while I'm traveling, I intend to run at least 3 times.  I'm brining my running shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment